529 College Savings Plans and Savings Solutions for Higher Education
May 19th at 6pm EST
The Malone Financial Services Team will cover topics related to 529 College Savings Plans and Higher Education such as:
* What is a 529 Savings plan?
* How much should I spend in higher education?
* What are some strategies available to reduce amount paid in interest?
* Which alternative education paths are also eligible for tax-efficient education strategies?
* With the student loan moratorium extended through August, how does that affect the amount I owe?
* Are there any tax-efficient strategies available to me to reduce my tax liability while I am paying off my student loans?
After the webinar, you can schedule a 1-on-1 meeting with the Malone Financial Services team to review your assets and accounts to recommend the best diversification strategies. For more information, please contact Matthew Castaneda at MCastaneda@MaloneFinancialServices.com
Date and Time
Thu, May 19, 2022
6:00p - 7:00p EST